Hello and welcome to Amala Yoga’s online home.
Amala yoga is a small Brisbane-based yoga practice dedicated to helping others live a happy, balanced life.
Why Yoga? What are the Benefits?
Basically, yoga makes you feel good. Practicing the postures, breathing exercises and meditation makes you healthier in body mind and spirit. Yoga lets you tune in, shape up and chill out – all at the same time.
For centuries, people practicing yoga have witnessed:
• A greater zest for life
• Increased strength, stability and flexibility
• Better digestion and circulation
• Improved concentration & increased awareness
• Increased ability to manage stress & anxiety through relaxation
• Elimination of pain and tension
Whatever it is that draws you to yoga, regular practice will guide you back to your own true nature and help you to live your life with clarity and openness. The only way to know the benefits of yoga for you, is to experience it firsthand. Remember, it is not important how coordinated or uncoordinated, strong or weak, flexible or inflexible you perceive yourself to be because the practice of yoga is less about standing on your head than learning to stand on your own two feet.
Amala Yoga offers a variety of small group yoga classes including:
• Beginners and General Classes
• Awakening the Spine: Back Care Yoga
• Yoga2You & Corporate Yoga
• Relax and Renew: Restorative Yoga